Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage

Case Management Services

Case Management for Pregnant or Parenting Teens and Adult Women

Case Managers at Planned Parenthood Northern California help adults and pregnant or parenting youth. We assess their needs in order to coordinates services for them, and support them as they develop life skills to become more self-sufficient. Support services range from: help to complete their education, access to health care, classes on pregnancy, childbirth and parenting, support to identify and report abuse, and other resources for developing life skills.
For more information, contact the Program Manager at 707-421-2750 ext. 6601 or [email protected].

Cal-Learn Program in Solano County

The Cal-Learn program helps pregnant and parenting youth who reside in a Cal-Works household to attend and graduate from high school or its equivalent. Eligibility in this program is strictly determined by Solano County Health and Social Services referral. The youth must be under the age of 19, have not graduated High School, and receive Cash aid from Cal-Works. This ambitious effort consists of three coordinated services designed to help teens become self-sufficient adults and responsible parents:

  • Intensive case management services assist teen parents to obtain education, health and social services;
  • Payments for necessary childcare, transportation and educational expenses enable pregnant/parenting teens to attend school; and
  • Bonuses and sanctions encourage school attendance and good grades.


HIV Case Management and Housing Assistance in Solano County

Planned Parenthood Northern California's HIV Case Management Program in Solano County provides free, specialized, culturally sensitive case management and housing services for high risk, low-income people infected with HIV/AIDS and their families. Eligibility is restricted and must be a referral from your health care provider and accompanied with a letter of diagnosis.

For more information about our services, call 707-421-2750 ext. 6601