PPNCNY is working to make healthcare and education more accessible to ALL North Country residents.
We have recently opened two Community Outreach Centers in Watertown and Canton to better address educational needs, work on advocacy projects, gather and mobilize volunteers, present programming, host support group and community meetings, and make scheduling or attending an appointment at one of our Health Centers as simple as possible.
Services available at the Community Outreach Centers:
- On-site appointment scheduling
- Health Center escorts
- Educational programming and 1:1 Counseling
- Health Insurance Navigation
- Internal and External Barrier Method Contraceptives
- Referrals and outside agency informational materials
- Applications for volunteer and advocacy opportunities
Visit us at the Watertown Community Outreach Center inside the historic Paddock Arcade
Open weekdays, as available. Closed on weekends and federal holidays. Information can be found in the windows for upcoming events, and materials for scheduling an online appointment are attached to the outside of the windows for after hours assistance.