Since our inception of the program in 2015, the research department at Planned Parenthood North Central States has made important contributions to the science related to:
- Testing a new rapid identification test for herpes simplex viruses.
- Assessing the efficacy of a new oral contraceptive pill.
- Improving post-abortion contraception delivery.
- Assessing patient experiences with emergency contraception.
- Simplifying patient requirements for medication abortion.
- Evaluating patient support volunteer and abortion doula programs.