Project Street Beat
We provide confidential, nonjudgmental health care, counseling and support to adults and young people who live and work on NYC's streets. We meet you where you are, no matter what.
Our services are available to all genders, regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Mobile Health Center Services
We are temporarily unable to perform the following services: Rapid HIV tests, Rapid Hepatitis C tests, Pregnancy tests, and UTI tests. Most of our services are still available.
Please call (917) 399-5554 prior to visiting our Mobile Health Center to discuss your visit so we can ensure you will get the care you need.
All Services Are Offered At No Cost:
• Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
• Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
• Clean syringes and syringe disposal
• Narcan and overdose prevention counseling
• Birth control and emergency contraception
• Wellness exams
• Gynecologic care
• Health insurance enrollment
• Linkage to HIV testing and counseling
• Linkage to Hepatitis C screening and treatment
Whether you need condoms, a toothbrush, info on housing, or just a listening ear, we're here for you. We offer:
- Case management
- Support groups
- Home health care management
- Connection to medical care
- Harm reduction counseling
- Health insurance enrollment
- 349 East 149th St., 3rd Floor (near 3rd Ave.), 10451
- 1406 Fulton St., 2nd Floor (near Brooklyn Ave.), 11216
Check out our Mobile Medical Unit schedule below!
Care. No Matter Where.
Or call 1-800-230-7526