Project Street Beat
We provide confidential, nonjudgmental health care, counseling and support to adults and young people who live and work on NYC's streets. We meet you where you are, no matter what.
Our services are available to all genders, regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Mobile Health Center Services
Please call 855-778-2328 prior to visiting our Mobile Health Center to discuss your visit so we can ensure you will get the care you need.
All Services Are Offered At No Cost:
• Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
• Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
• Clean syringes and syringe disposal
• Narcan and overdose prevention counseling
• Birth control and emergency contraception
• Wellness exams
• Gynecologic care
• Health insurance enrollment
• HIV testing and counseling
• Linkage to Hepatitis C screening and treatment
Whether you need condoms, a toothbrush, info on housing, or just a listening ear, we're here for you. We offer:
- Case management
- Support groups
- Home health care management
- Connection to medical care
- Harm reduction counseling
- Health insurance enrollment
- 349 East 149th Street, 3rd Floor (near 3rd Ave.), 10451
- 534 Eastern Parkway, 2nd Floor, 11225
Check out our Mobile Health Center schedule below!
Care. No Matter Where.
Or call 1-800-230-7526