Project Street Beat
We provide confidential, nonjudgmental health care, counseling and support to adults and young people who live and work on NYC's streets. We meet you where you are, no matter what.
Our services are available to all genders, regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Our clinicians provide the care you need - right on the mobile medical unit.
- HIV testing & counseling
- STI screening & treatment
- PrEP counseling & referrals
- Hepatitis C screening
- Narcan & overdose prevention
- Birth control & emergency contraception
- Gynecological care
Whether you need condoms, a toothbrush, info on housing, or just a listening ear, we're here for you. We offer:
- Case management
- Support groups
- Home health care management
- Connection to medical care
- Harm reduction counseling
- Health insurance enrollment
- 349 East 149th St., 3rd Floor (near 3rd Ave.), 10451
- 1406 Fulton St., 2nd Floor (near Brooklyn Ave.), 11216
Check out our Mobile Medical Unit schedule below!
Care. No Matter Where.
Or call 1-800-230-7526