For most of our services, you can make an appointment online by first entering your zip code here.
For vasectomy and gender-affirming hormone therapy, please call us to make an appointment at 212-965-7000.
- Gynecological Wellness Visit
- Testicular Cancer Screening and STD Testing
- LGBTQ Health
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception ("morning-after pill" and more)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- STD Testing
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy
Care for All
We accept insurance, have Financial Counselors who can help you get insurance, and offer sliding scale services depending on your income.
Log into your patient portal to access test results and communicate with your provider.
Planned Parenthood cares about the quality of information and service you receive. Read the Patient Bill of Rights.
All teens are welcome at our health centers. PPNYC respects your right to confidentiality.
Forms and Instructions
Get medical record request forms, and information for patients receiving in-clinic abortion services.
Or call 1-800-230-7526