See if you qualify for free birth control and exams
The Family Planning Benefit Program is sponsored by the New York State Department of Health. If you qualify, you will receive FREE birth control, STD testing and GYN exams.
What services are covered?
- All forms of birth control: IUDs, Shots, Implants, Pills, Condoms, Emergency Contraception (ex: Plan B or Ella), etc.
- STI Testing and Treatment
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- GYN Care (Well Woman’s visit, pap smear, etc.)
- Pre-cancer Screenings: Breast and Testicular
- Any lab or blood work related to using birth control
Are you in Need of Confidential Care?
FPBP is 100% confidential and 100% free and is available to both Men and Women. This means that neither your partner, parents, friends nor anyone else will know about your care. Everything remains confidential between you and your doctor.
If you have private insurance through a spouse or parent, you can still use this program!
Or call 1-800-230-7526