Free. Convenient. Confidential.
Plan First is a new program that gives you more freedom to take care of yourself:
- Free birth control
- Free Pap tests and breast exams
- Free emergency contraception
- Free STD/HIV testing and counseling
- All Plan First services and referrals available at your local Planned Parenthood
Who qualifies for Plan First?
Female patients aged 19-44 who aren't pregnant, have little or no insurance, are Montana residents, and with annual household income is up to and including 211% Federal Poverty Level (about $26,354 /year for a single adult, $35,680/ year for a household of 2, or $45,006 for a household of 3.)
When can I start?
You can start today! PPMT staff at each of our five health centers are ready to help you with the easy enrollment process. While we cannot enroll you directly, staff can walk you through each step, including the application, income and residency verification. Call today!
How can I enroll in Plan First?
Call to schedule an enrollment appointment or visit your local Planned Parenthood Health Center for a walk-in enrollment appointment. Be sure to bring with you:
- income verification (pay stubs)
- driver's license or government-issued photo ID AND birth certificate or Tribal Certificate, OR passport
- Social Security card
Planned Parenthood staff are here to help you complete the easy enrollment process when you make your appointment at one of our health center locations!
Call or e-mail to enroll now!
- Billings: 406.656.9980
- Great Falls: 406.454.3431
- Helena: 406.443.7676
- Missoula: 406.728.5490
- e-mail: [email protected]