Planned Parenthood offers professional, comprehensive sex education services.
Our Education Department provides programs on a variety of sexual health topics. We will tailor a program to meet your education needs.
• We present at workshops and serve on committees focused on community health, youth services, LGBTQ issues and other important needs locally.
• Planned Parenthood provides health information and materials to local organizations, at no cost.
• We table at community health fairs, host sex trivia events at local colleges and restaurants, and help parents/caregivers talk to their children about sex.
Training and Updates
• Planned Parenthood provides training on HIV/AIDS, LGBTQ cultural competency and other topics for community professionals.
• Schedule an update on the services Planned Parenthood offers, patients’ reproductive rights in New York State, and referring clients for medical, sexual assault and crime victims services.
• We offer engaging curriculum tailored to meet the needs of your group: youth; developmentally disabled adults; group home residents; school and college students; LGBTQ people; pregnant and parenting teens; and incarcerated individuals.
— Single or multiple session programs. — Presented at your location. — No cost.
• Popular program topics include abstinence, contraceptives, healthy relationships, sexual orientation and gender identity, sexually transmitted infections, and teen pregnancy.
Call 1.800.230.PLAN (7526) and ask to speak to a Planned Parenthood educator.
Complete List of Programming Offered:
- Adolescent Sexuality
- Contraceptive Methods (Birth Control)
- Healthy Relationships/Sexual Respect
- HIV & AIDS
- Male & Female Anatomy
- Male Sexual Health Issues
- Parent/Child Communication about Healthy Sexuality
- Planned Parenthood History & Services
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Reproductive Health
- Reproductive Rights
- Safer Sex
- Sexual Orientation
- Sexuality & Media Literacy
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Teenage Pregnancy Prevention