Protecting everyone's rights to
reproductive health is central to our mission.
Here are some ways you can connect with Planned Parenthood supporters in person and online!
Stand with Planned Parenthood! Take action and look for updates from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund (C4) on what is going on in policy and legislation.
Interested in advocacy in New York State? Planned Parenthood Empire State Acts is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization which represents Planned Parenthood in New York State. PPESA advocates for public policies that protect and support sexual and reproductive health, services, rights, and justice.
Want to do more and meet other advocates in your area?
- Join an Action Council! Contact us for more information on an Action Council in your county.
- Are you a student? Join a PP Generation action group on your campus.
- Stay in the know! Subscribe today to PP TBH – an advocacy eNewsletter that'll keep you up to date.
- Follow us on your favorite social network!
- Help people right in your neighborhood by donating locally to PPMH. Every dollar counts and helps us provide New Yorkers with "Care. No matter what."