Protecting everyone's rights to
reproductive health is central to our mission.
Here are some ways you can connect with Planned Parenthood supporters in person and online!
Join the Planned Parenthood Action Network so that you may be informed and alerted about important public policy issues. Also visit Planned Parenthood Empire State Acts, the New York State advocacy organization, to learn the latest about state issues and take action.
- Want to do more and meet advocates in your area? Join an Action Council! Contact us for more information on an Action Council in your county.
- Are you a student? Join a PP Generation action group on your campus.
- Stay in the know! Subscribe today to PP TBH – an advocacy eNewsletter that'll keep you up to date.
- Follow us on your favorite social network!
- Help people right in your neighborhood by donating locally to PPMH. Every dollar counts and helps us provide New Yorkers with "Care. No matter what."