No assumptions, no judgment,
just great healthcare.
Experienced, culturally sensitive staff provide services in a safe, supportive environment for all patients, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Non-English speaking patients are welcome!
Routine medical care is important for staying healthy. Get the quality, confidential health services you need at a trusted and safe place.
Our services for people of all ages and genders:
- Primary Health Care
- Behavioral Care (Depression, Anxiety, etc.)
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control/Family Planning Services
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- STD Testing