- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and plan to be at the clinic for about an hour.
What to bring:
- Bring your photo ID, insurance card, copay, and policyholder information (including full name and date of birth).
- If you have an additional card you need to bring with you to the pharmacy to get medications (PBM card), bring it to the visit.
- If you get your insurance through someone else (like a parent), please bring their full name and date of birth.
Insurance and Payment
- Payment for services is due at the time of your appointment.
- If you don't have insurance, you may be eligible for low- to no-cost care.
- If you have questions about how insurance, funding, and payment work, you can speak to one of our expert staff at 1-800-268-9150.
At the clinic:
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult when they’re in the waiting area and cannot be left unattended. Only infants and toddlers in a car seat or stroller are allowed in the exam room. Please bring a friend or family member to be with your children if you don’t have childcare at home.
Choose from the services below for additional instructions.