Planned Parenthood publishes research papers that provide analysis and documentation on a variety of topics. These papers can be valuable resources for both educators and others looking for in-depth information. Below is a list of research papers on sexual health topics. Visit the Planned Parenthood Action Center website to find information on advocacy-related topics.
- Minnesota Department of Health: Health-related statistics in Minnesota, including reports on HIV/AIDS, other STDs, pregnancy risk and abortion.
- Advocates for Youth: Information related to adolescent sexual health in the U.S. and around the world.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Resources related to reproductive and sexual health in the U.S. and around the world.
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy: Information and education on the issue of teen and unplanned pregnancy in the U.S.
For more information from Planned Parenthood for a school project, please use our Student Information Request Form to provide:
- First and last name
- Description of your project
- Project due date
- Name of your class
- Your teacher or advisor's name
- Name of your school
- Your grade or level in school
- Your contact information and preferred method and time for us to contact you
- Your questions
The information you provide will enable us to respond to your request by email. (We will only use the information you provide for the purposes of responding to your interview request. We will not add you to our mailing list.) You may email [email protected] with any questions.
We consider it important to serve as a resource to students. However, please note that we require at least five business days to respond to requests for interviews, and depending on staff availability and the urgency of your request, we may not be able to meet your needs.