Planned Parenthood Mid-Hudson Valley is known for the quality and professionalism of its education programs. Experienced health educators provide trainings and resources to professionals who want to stay up to date on sexual and reproductive health topics in a creative and engaging manner. Programs are structured around individual and group activities and are designed to be flexible and responsive to the needs of each group.
We offer a wide variety of training opportunities for educators, health care providers, social workers, case managers, youth workers, and others who want to share healthy sexuality messages with clients. Trainings are designed to enhance professional skills and provide participants with a variety of teaching strategies and instructional aides.
- Planned Parenthood Services
- What we do & Where we are
- Sex Ed Through the Lifespan
- What to expect at what age (0 -18)
- Adolescent Development & Communication Skills
- Confidentiality & Law
- NY State Minor’s Rights & Consent
- Sexual Diversity
- Tools needed to effectively work with LGBTQ teens
- Birth Control Update
- New Methods, Hands-on Demo
- Sexuality Education Basics
- Strategies for Teaching about Sexuality to Teens
- Risky Sexual Behaviors
- Difficult Questions & Communication Skills
For more information, call or email Planned Parenthood Mid-Hudson Valley's Education Department.
(845) 471-1530, Ext. 1207
Email: [email protected]