Our Policies and Services
We accept many health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield (P, V, S, E), Cigna, United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan, Humana, BlueCare, TennCare Select, and Amerigroup.
No insurance? We can help. We offer deep discounts for preventive visits and problem visits. No proof of income required. Fees are due at the time of service.
- Services for teens ages 18 and younger are FREE including preventive visits, problem visits, STI testing, and all forms of contraception.
- Long-acting contraceptives (IUDs and implants) are FREE for all patients, regardless of age.
- HIV testing is always FREE.
- Birth control pills are $10 for a one-month supply.
- Emergency contraception is $25.
- Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis testing is $70. Talk to a clinician about additional testing you may need.
To save you time, please print and fill out our medical forms at home before your appointment.
Additional pre-appointment information regarding abortions can be found here.