Our Policies and Services
We accept many health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield (P, V, S, E), Cigna, United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan, Humana, BlueCare, TennCare Select, and Amerigroup.
No insurance? We can help.
- We offer deep discounts for preventive visits and problem visits. No proof of income required. Fees are due at the time of service.
- Services for teens ages 18 and younger are FREE including preventive visits, problem visits, STI testing, and all forms of contraception.
- Long-acting contraceptives (IUDs and implants) are FREE for all patients, regardless of age.
- HIV testing is always FREE.
- Birth control pills are $10 for a one-month supply.
- Emergency contraception is $25.
Many services are available at our health center located at 2430 Poplar Avenue. Please note: the following links provide information from PPFA, the national Planned Parenthood organization. For specifics about your local Planned Parenthood, please call 901-725-1717 for details about the following services.
Bacterial Vaginosis diagnosis and treatment