Planned Parenthood offers trainings for medical professionals, staff members and volunteers of reproductive health, family planning, STD and HIV service agencies
Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region is offering a lunch and learn training series about reproductive health care, sexual health education and HIV/STI prevention.
All trainings take place at Planned Parenthood at 2430 Poplar Avenue, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The trainings are free and lunch will be provided for training participants.
- September 23rd – Talking About Safer Sex: Supporting Healthy Communication Between Partners
- October 28th – Mastering the Internal Condom (Female Condoms 101)
- November 18th – Transgender Patients 101: Cultural Insight for Medical Health Providers (in partnership with PEAS, Inc.)
To register for one class, or the entire series of classes, you must be:
• A clinician, medical professional, or non-medical professional at a reproductive health, family planning, STD, or HIV clinic
• Staff at a reproductive health, family planning, STD, or HIV agency
• A volunteer or intern at a reproductive health, family planning, STD, or HIV agency *with sponsorship from said agency*
To register, please print and complete the registration form and return it via fax or email to: