Outreach and Education Services
PPGMR Educators run free programs and health screenings all year long. Need to get an HIV test, but can't make it into our Health Center? Want an Educator at your community event giving out information? Want someone to come and do a class for your church youth group? Afraid to talk to your kids about sex and want some expert guidance? Our educators are here for you!
Want to schedule a workshop? Click here or call (901) 725-3014.
Want an Educator to come to your class, church, or agency? Here are the programs being offered in 2014:
- Family Planning and Sexual Health [FLASH]: School-Based Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Teens
- Making Sense of Abstinence: Abstinence Education for Teens
- Sex Ed 101: Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Teens (for Churches, Community Centers, and other non-school settings)
Want an adult to come run a workshop with your adult clients or friends? Here are the programs being offered for adults in 2016:
- Sex Matters: Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Young Adults
- Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter: Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Seniors (50+)
Just need a quick answer? Check out our database of Health Topics.