Our health center offers high quality, affordable reproductive health services and a wide variety of family planning options. And we accept many Mid-South insurance plans!
Make your appointment online or call 901-725-1717.
We accept many health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield (P, V, S, E), Cigna, United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan, Humana, BlueCare, TennCare Select, and Amerigroup. For assistance enrolling in health insurance call us at (901) 725-3072.
No insurance? We can help.
- We offer deep discounts for preventive visits and problem visits. No proof of income required. Fees are due at the time of service.
- Services for teens ages 18 and younger are FREE including preventive visits, problem visits, STI testing, and all forms of contraception.
- Long-acting contraceptives (IUDs and implants) are FREE for all patients, regardless of age.
- HIV testing is always FREE.
- Birth control pills are $10 for a one-month supply.
- Emergency contraception is $25.
- Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis testing is $70. Talk to a clinician about additional testing you may need.
Many services are available at our health center located at 2430 Poplar Avenue:
Bacterial Vaginosis diagnosis and treatment