If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-258-4448, option 2, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am-3:00pm.
Preparing for your Appointment
- If you are planning to receive IV Conscious Sedation, please ensure that you have a ride home or if you decide to take public transportation like the T you will also need an escort with you. You can't drive yourself for 24 hours or take public transport alone.
- You may have one escort accompany you to the health center, but only one, and no children are allowed inside the building. Your escort may wait in the waiting room but they will not be able to accompany you into the medical center.
- Do not have anything to eat for 6 hours prior to your appointment. You may have clear liquids until you come into the health center.
- Please refrain from all alcoholic beverages and any non prescription drugs for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please do not take any over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, or Motrin prior to your appointment unless directed to do so by one of our providers.
- Please take all prescription drugs as prescribed unless one of our providers instructs you not to.
- Please remember to bring your picture identification, your insurance card if you are planning to use insurance or payment in full. Payment is collected in full at the time of the visit. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or money order. We do not take personal checks.
- Please dress comfortably, wear flat shoes, socks, and bring an extra pair of underwear and a sweater.
- Please remove all tongue, lip, and genital piercings prior to your appointment time.
- On the day of your appointment, please plan to be at our facility for approximately four hours.
- It is very important that you arrive on time. If you arrive past your appointment time, you will need to reschedule your appointment.