If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-258-4448, option 2, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am-3:00pm.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- We recommend that you eat lightly prior to your appointment to help prevent potential nausea from occurring after administration of the first medication.
- Please refrain from all alcoholic beverages and any non prescription drugs for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please do not take any over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, or Motrin prior to your appointment unless directed to do so by one of our providers.
- Please take all prescription drugs as prescribed unless one of our providers instructs you not to.
- Please remember to bring your picture identification, your insurance card if you are planning to use insurance or payment in full. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or money order. We do not take personal checks.
- On the day of your appointment, please plan to be at our facility for approximately three hours.
- It is very important that you arrive on time. If you arrive past your appointment time, you will need to reschedule your appointment