If you know of a resource that would be beneficial to add please email us at [email protected]
National and statewide resources
- COVID-19 Racial Equity and Social Justice Resources
- Companies and organizations offering support to nurses and other first responders.
- Futures Without Violence – List of supportive resources for those currently experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault, or who are survivors of past violence.
- Internet Essentials – Affordable, high-speed home Internet
- Frontline Worker Resources – List of resources from the Office of the MA Attorney General to support frontline health care providers at this time.
- MA Legal Help – Guides on courthouse closures, evictions and foreclosures, and how to access legal assistance during COVID-19.
- Open Sky Community Services – Mental health support during COVID-19
- FAQ on MA Eviction Moratorium
- Family Resource Centers provide case management, food and housing support, referrals, and act as a central hub for resources
Greater Boston resources
- Suffolk County DA Resources – Resources for folks dealing with domestic violence or concerned with fraud during COVID-19
- Metro Housing Boston – Resources for those who can no longer pay rent
- Allston-Brighton Health Collaborative – Database of resources for people living in Allston-Brighton and the surrounding area.
Western/Central MA resources
- Framingham Coronavirus Community Outreach – Connecting those in need in the Framingham area to neighbors and programs that can help.
- Justice Resource Institute (JRI) – Free safer sex and harm reduction materials, emergency assistance for food, supplies, and transportation to medical/behavioral health care or grocery stores.
- Mutual Aid Worcester – Connecting those in need in the Worcester area to resources and support.
- Coalition for a Healthy Greater Worcester
- Community Legal Aid – Assistance for those in need of legal guidance related to employment, housing, family law, and education.