Volunteers and Interns play a vital role in advancing Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s mission. We offer diverse opportunities to meet various interests and are always seeking new volunteers to contribute their time and talent to help make us stronger!
Simply email [email protected] for questions or to get started with our volunteer application process.
Volunteer opportunities vary depending on location and regional need. Contact your regional volunteer coordinator for more information about ways you can help in your area. Possible opportunities include:
In the Health Centers
Volunteer opportunities in the health centers include: assisting with various front and back office duties, greeting patients, stocking supplies, preparing exam rooms, and language translation. (100 hour commitment required. Direct patient contact is not guaranteed).
Public Affairs and Fundraising
Volunteers help with the annual fundraising campaigns, plan and participate in events, special projects, mailings, and assist with donor cultivation.
Community Outreach and Education
Volunteers represent PPMM at important local community events, offer program support, collect relevant community data, and provide childcare during teen support groups.
Health Center Escorts
Volunteers greet health center clients and ensure that clients and staff can safely and calmly enter and exit from health centers when anti-choice protesters are present.
Additional Volunteer Roles
PPMM is committed to involving volunteers at every level of the organization. We can always use administrative help or may adapt a volunteer role for individuals with specialized skills or training, depending on our needs.
Apply to become a volunteer:
- Simply email [email protected] for questions or to get started with our volunteer application process.
- Or you can start the application process now:
- Download and complete our PPMM Volunteer Application
- Return your completed application to your local volunteer program coordinator
- See the last page of application for locations and contact information
- Contact us to learn more about the volunteer program in your area
- See our Regional Contact Information page for contact information