What is Teen Success?
Teen Success is a weekly group where pregnant and parenting teens meet to talk and learn about meaningful topics with peers who understand their situation.
Fill out this form and someone will follow up with you soon to provide more information about the Teen Success program in your area.
Why join Teen Success?
- $10 weekly stipend provided
- $50 for every 12 weeks attended
- Snacks and childcare provided
- Discover a supportive community of others who understand your situation
- Get support for setting and reaching goals for your future
Who can join?
Pregnant or parenting girls age 20 or younger who want to:
- Maintain their current family size/not have another baby before age 21
- Finish high school (or GED)
- Give and get support in a community of teen moms
- Commit to at least one year of participation
Note: Current participants can stay in Teen Success up to age 21.