Abortion is a safe and legal way to end a pregnancy. The decision to have an abortion is very personal, and only you can decide what’s best for you. But we’re here to help answer whatever questions you may have, and make sure you get the care you need.
Planned Parenthood Keystone offers in-clinic abortion and the abortion pill (medication abortion) by appointment at our Allentown, Harrisburg, Reading, Warminster, Wilkes-Barre, and York Health Centers.
Types of Abortion
Abortion Pill (Medication Abortion)
The abortion pill is offered up to 11 weeks and 0 days after the start of your last menstrual period. If your last period was more than 11 weeks ago, you have the option for an in-clinic abortion.
At Planned Parenthood Keystone, in-clinic abortion is offered up to 13 weeks and 6 days after the start of your last menstrual period. If your last period was more than 13 weeks and 6 days ago, we can provide a referral list of health care providers in your area that offer other abortion services.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our abortion services are:
- abortion pill (medication abortion) - $500
- in-clinic abortion
- Up to 11 weeks 6 days - $500.00
- 12 weeks - 13 weeks 6 days - $550.00
- We accept some insurances, and it is possible they may pay for part or all of your procedure.
- If you would like to hear about financial assistance, call us at 800-230-PLAN (7526).