PPKeystone has a variety of volunteer opportunities across our affiliate. Below is a current list. The volunteer and internship application is available here.
- Patient Escort Program – Support and assist patients entering and exiting the clinic at health centers across our service area.
- LGBTQ+ Youth Education – Assist with our three youth engagement programs in Bucks, Berks, and/or York counties, and our Health Resource Center. Peer mentorship coming soon!
- Community & Special Events – Represent Planned Parenthood Keystone at local events across our affiliate service area, assist with our annual fundraising events, or become a peer-to-peer fundraiser.
- Advocacy– Inform and educate our patients, supporters and community members about issues that impact Planned Parenthood. Participate in activities such as: health center advocacy, canvassing, phone banking, voter registration, and more across our service area.
- Webinars & Virtual Community Activities – Get digital with Planned Parenthood! Learn about our virtual advocacy tools, attend an educational webinar on reproductive health and rights, or learn how to engage with folks online about Planned Parenthood Keystone.
- Intern with PPKey – Gain professional experience with Planned Parenthood while earning credits toward your degree. To learn about our available internship positions, contact [email protected].
Volunteer positions are on-going throughout the calendar year.
For questions regarding volunteer and internship opportunities contact: