Planned Parenthood of Illinois offers routine physical exams related to reproductive health for men. Services offered include:
• Checkups for reproductive or sexually related health problems
• Colon cancer screening and referral
• Testicular cancer screenings
• Urinary tract infection symptoms testing and treatment as appropriate
• Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
• HIV testing and counseling
What to Expect
The clinician may ask you to undress from the waist down then you will be given a drape to cover yourself. Some or all of the following may be performed:
- Examination of the external parts of the genitals
- Examination of the testicles and penis
- A swab from the urethra, anus or throat
- A urine or blood sample
In most cases of a sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening, if you do not have any symptoms of an STI, a blood and urine sample is all that will be needed.
Learn more about men's sexual health.