Expert, high quality care at an affordable price.
Same day and next day appointments available! Make an appointment, online or by phone.
2709 N Knoxville Ave
Peoria, IL 61604
Comprehensive reproductive health service
- Adolescent sexual health
- Clinical breast exams
- Comprehensive birth control services
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Hepatitis A & B vaccine (TWINRIX)
- HIV counseling and testing
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Miscarriage management
- Permanent sterilization
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- STI testing and treatment
- Transgender hormone therapy
- Ultrasound dating
- Urinary tract health and infection screening
- Well-person exam
Insured OR uninsured welcome!
Planned Parenthood of Illinois offers a variety of payment options for health services.
We accept commercial insurance, Medicaid & Medicaid Managed Care, Title X, cash, money orders, check card/debit card and all major credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard and Discover). Learn More about Payment Options Here
Planned Parenthood of Illinois is many things to many people.
For nearly 100 years, building healthy communities has been Planned Parenthood's mission.
Everyday, Planned Parenthood of Illinois helps all kinds of people get the health tools and information—and above all the care and compassion they need—to prevent unintended pregnancies or to plan for families when they are ready.
Or call 1-800-230-7526