If you are seeking birth control or need treatment for a UTI, you might be a candidate to obtain care via our app. Download the Planned Parenthood Direct app on your phone and try it out. Care is just a few clicks away.
You may be feeling concerned because of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Our patients, visitors, and staff are our highest priority. We are in close communication with various agencies and organizations to stay on top of the evolving COVID-19 situation. Currently all health centers are open as scheduled.
Planned Parenthood health centers are open for time-sensitive healthcare appointments listed below. Please call 1-800-230-PLAN or go to ppgreatertx.org to make an appointment.
- Pain/infection exams
- Suspected breast mass exams
- Emergency contraception
- Depo Provera birth control shots
- PrEP/PEP HIV prevention medication
- Sexually Transmitted Infection screening and treatment
- GAHT patient appointments
Planned Parenthood wants to control the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are conducting enhanced screening for patients and health center guests, and adjusting our available services to focus on urgent and time-sensitive healthcare needs.
Your visit will need to be postponed if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled outside the United States in the last 21 days
We encourage you to seek medical care if you are having symptoms. Please contact us at 1-800-230-PLAN for any questions or concerns.