Whether in person or online, Planned Parenthood is here for your urgent healthcare needs.
Telehealth services connect you with healthcare experts through private, secure video conference. Our health centers are also operating with patient and staff safety in mind. Please call us at 1-800-230-PLAN to make an appointment or if you are unable to make an appointment online. Our doors are open.
If you are seeking birth control or need treatment for a UTI, you might be a candidate to obtain care via our app. Download the Planned Parenthood Direct app on your phone and try it out. Care is just a few clicks away.
Updated COVID-19 patient guidance for in-clinic appointments
To control the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our health centers, some of procedures have been added or changed:
- All non-patients are kindly asked to wait in their vehicles during the appointment.
- All patients and health center guests must wear a face covering while inside the health center.
- All patients and health center guests must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure before entering the health center.
Your in-clinic visit must be postponed if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled outside the United States in the last 21 days
Please do not delay urgent healthcare. Call 1-800-230-PLAN if you are concerned about accessing time-sensitive healthcare due to COVID-19 and ask about telehealth options for your care.