Planned Parenthood of Delaware provides high-quality sexual and reproductive health care throughout Delaware. We have centers conveniently located in Wilmington, Newark and Dover.
Our health centers offer a wide variety of health care services for all. Services may vary by center; please indicate which service you would like when you make your appointment.
For your safety and convenience, some services may be provided via Telehealth (video call) with a licensed PPDE physician on a secure line.
Additionally, some services may be provided via the PPDirect app on your mobile phone available in your App store.
- Wellness exams: which typically include height, weight, blood pressure, medical history, medication review, allergies, birth control evaluation, STI testing and treatment, HIV testing, IPV screening, physical exam if indicated and social determents of health screening
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Birth control and family planning: LARCS, the pill, implant, the shot (needle injection), vaginal ring, IUD, internal condom, diaphragm
- Behavioral Health: Short and long-term outpatient therapy, case management, and connection to community resources. We are also proud to offer legal name change assistance and surgical letter writing services for Gender Affirming Care patients.
- HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer
- Advanced diagnosis and early treatment for cervical abnormalities (colposcopy)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), including the rapid test for HIV
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Pregnancy tests and information on all pregnancy options
- Gender Affirming Care: Hormone Therapy
- Abortion Services: surgical - sedated, surgical - awake, medical
To make an appointment, call: 1-800-230-PLAN (7526)
To find a center in Delaware: click here.
Have a health question? For more information on health topics, click here.