Thank you for scheduling a PPCW Telemedicine visit. Here’s some information on what to expect:
- Telemedicine visits take place through a video connection on a phone or computer.
- A PPCW staff person will call you on the day of your visit to check you in over the phone. Please be sure to answer any calls from a Blocked or Unknown number.
- We will send you a link (by email or text) that will connect you to our provider. The link will only work for the hour before your scheduled visit time, and 30 minutes afterward.
- You will receive an important email from us prior to your visit. Please read all attachments that are included in the email.
- Telemedicine appointments are $55 without insurance or funding. This does not include costs for medication or lab testing.
- If you do not want to have your visit by video, please call us at 888-576-7526 and we will schedule an in-person visit at one of our health centers.
Please call us if you have additional questions. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Best practices for video visits:
- Confirm your phone allows calls from 'blocked' or 'unknown' numbers to reach you.
- Find a quiet and private place for this video chat. Moving around a lot can make it harder to hear and listen. You might want to plug in your headphones for your visit.
- Please do not drive during your video visit.
- Make sure you’re using the most updated browser version of Chrome, Safari, or Firefox (not Internet Explorer or Edge).
- If you have trouble with your Wi-Fi because multiple people or devices are connected, try disconnecting other devices from the Wi-Fi network you are using.
- If your video is not connecting, check the camera and microphone settings for your browser.
- If you’re having problems with Wi-Fi on your mobile device, you may want to turn off Wi-Fi on your mobile device and use your cellular data instead.