Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW ) provides quality, compassionate healthcare using an informed consent model.
We provide gender affirming services to all people at various places on the spectrum of gender identity or sexual orientation. We are committed to improving the way transgender people receive health care. We proudly partner with our transgender community in eliminating barriers to care.
Planned Parenthood believes everyone deserves high-quality, compassionate health care that’s appropriate for your needs and concerns — no matter your
Our health centers provide education, support, and sexual and reproductive health services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and intersex patients.
Financial assistance options are available.
- Gender Affirming Hormone Services
- HIV testing for people of all genders
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD)testing and treatment
- Annual visits (cancer screenings)
- Birth control services and supplies (pills, ring, IUDs, and more)
- Health education
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Low-cost pregnancy testing and options information
- Abortion care, education and support
- Colposcopy (follow-up for abnormal Pap test)
- Referrals for prenatal care, parenting and adoption
- Oral and anal gonorrhea and chlamydia testing