PPCW - How to Help
We are facing a future of uncertainty. Now, more than ever, we need you standing by us. Here are some ways your support can make a difference:
- Donate! Provide financial support for our health centers and our education services.
- Attend the Woman's March on Portland: January 21, 2017
- Host/attend a House Party: House parties are a fun and easy way to connect with your networks, spread the word about PPCW, and garner support. A PPCW member will be able to attend to answer any questions and assist with the logistics of the event.
- Subscribe to our Volunteer E-newsletter: Receive the most up to date information and opportunities for getting involved with PPCW.
- Volunteer with our political action side, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon
- Friends with Benefits: Join PPCW’s new young supporters group and attend regular events like Sex Trivia Night
- Follow, Like, Share on our Social Media Pages: Facebook & Instagram
- Support politicians who support us. Write to your Representatives urging them to support reproductive rights.
- Send thank you and encouragement cards to our health center staff.
- Schedule your preventative health services at Planned Parenthood.
- Attend our events and bring your friends.
- Talk to your friends about Planned Parenthood. Help change the perception about services we provide. (97% of what we do is expert, preventative, sexual and reproductive health care such as birth control and family planning, pregnancy testing, vasectomies, transgender care, Pap tests, STI testing, and breast exams. We also offer education services to over 13,500 young people, families, and communities annually)
Please feel free to share with your friends, family, and community to help spread the word of how to help.
November 23, 2016