How do I donate my vehicle to Planned Parenthood?
- Call us at 503-775-4931 x2 or fill out this vehicle consignment form and send to [email protected]
- PPCW will send our partner towing company your form and will retain a copy.
- Our partner towing company will contact you to set up a pick-up time.
- They will pick up the title, keys, and vehicle.
- Once the vehicle sells at auction, they will send the net proceeds to PPCW via check.
- The towing company will handle the DMV paperwork. You should, however, notify the DMV of your donation. You can easily notify the DMV online: www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/pages/vehicle/sell.aspx
- PPCW will send you an official tax receipt acknowledging your charitable deduction.
Please note: If you want to claim a charitable deduction for a vehicle that sells at auction for more than $500, we will need your social security number so that an IRS tax form 1098-C can be issued. For additional guidance on vehicle donations, visit www.irs.gov and see publication 4303 or contact your tax advisor for further information. If the vehicle sells for less than $500, PPCW will send you a standard tax receipt.