Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage

How do I donate my vehicle to Planned Parenthood? 

  1. Fill out the vehicle donation form below. (If you are outside of the Greater Portland area, please send a photo of the vehicle to [email protected]. The partner towing company will assess if they are able to pick up the vehicle and, if they cannot, PPCW can assist in referring you to a recipient organization in your area.)
  2. PPCW will send our partner towing company your form and will retain a copy.
  3. Our partner towing company will contact you to set up a pick-up time.
  4.  They will pick up the title, keys, and vehicle.
  5. Once the vehicle sells at auction, they will send the net proceeds to PPCW via check.
  6. The towing company will handle the DMV paperwork. You should, however, notify the DMV of your donation. You can easily notify the DMV online: www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/pages/vehicle/sell.aspx
  7. PPCW will send you an official tax receipt acknowledging your charitable deduction.

If you have any questions about the process, please call 503-775-4931 x2. 

Please note: If you want to claim a charitable deduction for a vehicle that sells at auction for more than $500, we will need your social security number so that an IRS tax form 1098-C can be issued. For additional guidance on vehicle donations, visit www.irs.gov and see publication 4303 or contact your tax advisor for further information. If the vehicle sells for less than $500, PPCW will send you a standard tax receipt.


Keys available: *
Title available: *
Best time to contact you: *