Our Education staff are highly-trained in a variety of sexual and reproductive health topics, as well as educational/facilitation practices. We offer professional development and training for youth-serving professionals and health care providers.
Training topics include:
- Accessible Sex Education for Individuals with Developmental, Intellectual and/or Physical Disabilities
- Askable Adult
- Birth Control Options
- Consent and Healthy Relationships
- Health Literacy and Culturally Competent Sex Education
- LGBTQ+ Topics
- Planned Parenthood Services and Minors' Rights
- Reproductive Justice
- School Policy, Title IX and Dignity for All Students Act
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual Assault Prevention (RESTORE)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
We also offer educational materials (e.g. birth control kits) for loan and published resources.
If you have any questions or would like more information, email us. (Some trainings may require a fee.)