Our Education staff are highly-trained in a variety of sexual and reproductive health topics as well as educational/facilitation practices. We offer professional development and training for youth-serving professionals and health care providers.
Training topics include:
- Planned Parenthood Services
- Birth Control Options
- Health Literacy and Culturally Competent Sex Education
- Accessible Sex Education for Developmentally or Intellectually Disabled
- Consent and Healthy Relationships
- Askable Adult
- LGBTQ+ Topics
- School Policy and Dignity for All Students Act
- Reproductive Justice
We also offer educational materials (e.g. birth control kits) for loan and published resources.
If you have any questions or would like more information, email us. (Some trainings may require a fee.)