Planned Parenthood programs are specifically designed for each audience to suit your specific needs. Our mission is to provide comprehensive sexuality education to our community so that youth and adults have the knowledge they need to make responsible choices and promote healthy sexuality.
Program topics include:
- Planned Parenthood Services
- Birth Control Options
- Teens, Sex and New York State Law: Minor's Rights
- Pregnancy Options
- Puberty and Adolescent Development
- Gender and Sexuality
- Safer Sex and STIs
- Evidence-based Programming
- Consent and Healthy Relationships
Our Education staff are highly-trained experts and can work with you to develop a customized program for your setting and audience.
Email or call us at (716) 200-5925 for more information or to schedule a program. Peer educators are available by request during after-school hours.