There are many ways for you to further the important work of Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York. It's through the support of generous individuals like you that PPCWNY protects and supports every person's right to make voluntary, informed decisions about sexuality and reproduction in order to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
Examples of planned giving:
- Bequests through your will or living trust
- Retirement funds - a way to leave a bequest with tax benefits without a will or trust
- Charitable gift annuities - a gift that gives you income for life
Contact us. We're happy to help.
- Western New York area: (716) 831-2200, ext. 5919
- Rochester area: 585) 546-2771, ext. 330
- Syracuse area: (315) 475-5540, ext. 330
You can also make a gift online.
Information for Lawyers and Executors
If you are an attorney or advisor working on the estate plans of a client, or if you are an executor working on an estate in probate, please contact us for more information.