There are a lot of ways to support Planned Parenthood Arizona and volunteering is just one of them. Click here for other ways to support PPAZ.
If you are considering becoming a volunteer with us here are few things you might want to know…
What do we look for in a volunteer?
- Commitment. Do you have the time in your schedule to volunteer?
- Passion. Do you support our mission?
- Self-Starter. Are you the kind of person who has some great ideas and the motivation to put them into action?
Where do you volunteer?
- We offer volunteer opportunities that can engage supporters across the state! Click on the opportunities below to find out where and what opportunities exist. All volunteer trainings are held at our administrative offices in Tucson and Phoenix. Locations of volunteer trainings in Flagstaff, Sedona/Prescott and Yuma will vary.
What opportunities exist?
- Board of Directors - 501(c)3 or 501(c)4
- Community Ambassador
- Online Media Team
- Administrative Volunteer
- Day of Event Volunteer
- Speaker’s Bureau
- 2016 I Stand with Planned Parenthood Event Committee Member
NOTE: At this time, we do not have volunteers in our health centers.
How do you get started?
- Please fill out this online application and be sure to choose which opportunity or opportunities you are interested in joining up with!