- Information related to birth control methods, sexually transmitted infections and healthy relationships -whether it is one-on-one information sharing or a presentation to a group.
- Referrals for reproductive health care.
- Fostering community partnerships by tabling or presenting at community events and health fairs.
- Working with local volunteers and activists in the community who support the right to access reproductive health care without restrictions.
- Supporting parents in their role as the primary sexuality educator of their children. Our parent workshops underscore the belief that sexuality is a natural and healthy part of being human and that children learn about sexuality through their lives.
Yavapai Regional Health Coordinator
Desiree Perez - [email protected].
Or call 1-800-230-7526