Regional Health Coordinators
We have moved beyond the walls of a traditional health center to bring Planned Parenthood's sexual health expertise and non-judgmental values to communities within Arizona. As the largest nonprofit reproductive health care provider in the state, we have 80 years of experience providing accurate, appropriate information about health, advocacy, and sexuality education. Our Regional Health Coordinators are available as a reliable resource for:
- Information related to birth control methods, sexually transmitted infections and healthy relationships -whether it is one-on-one information sharing or a presentation to a group.
- Referrals for reproductive health care.
- Fostering community partnerships by tabling or presenting at community events and health fairs.
- Working with local volunteers and activists in the community who support the right to access reproductive health care without restrictions.
- Supporting parents in their role as the primary sexuality educator of their children. Our parent workshops underscore the belief that sexuality is a natural and healthy part of being human and that children learn about sexuality through their lives.
Contact Our Health Coordinators
To reach out to our Yavapai Regional Health Coordinator, Desiree Perez, feel free to email her at [email protected].