Can men go to Planned Parenthood?
By Amy @ Planned Parenthood | March 4, 2022, 3:34 p.m.
Category: Health Services
Planned Parenthood health centers are proud to provide reproductive and sexual health services to people of all genders. In fact, men make up 13% of Planned Parenthood’s patients across the country. People with penises can come to Planned Parenthood for:
- STD and HIV testing and treatment
- PrEP and PEP (medicines to help prevent HIV)
- Testicular cancer screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Vasectomy (sterilization) services
- Erectile dysfunction exam, treatment, education, and referrals
- Premature ejaculation exam, treatment, education, and referrals
- Transgender health services, including hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Sexual health, family life, and parenting information
- Infertility screening and treatment referral
- Jock itch testing and treatment
- UTI testing and treatment
- Other sexual and reproductive health services
Many of these services are available at every Planned Parenthood health center. Others are available at some locations. Contact your nearest Planned Parenthood health center to find out where you can get the service you’re looking for in your area.
Tags: Planned Parenthood, access, men