STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in West Bend, WI
West Bend Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Rapid HIV testing can be done with a blood sample taken from a finger stick. The results are available in 10-40 minutes.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Wisconsin Medicaid Family Planning Waiver accepted.