General Health Care in Roanoke, VA
Roanoke Health Center offers the following general health care services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- employment and sports physicals
- flu vaccination
- high blood pressure screening
- physical exams
- pregnancy planning services
- smoking cessation
- thyroid screening
- blood work (executive panel, lipid panel, fasting blood sugar, etc)
- treatment for colds and flu viruses
- gardasil vaccination
- yeast infection treatment
- urinary tract infection treatment
- other vaccinations, others services available upon request
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Please call to make an appointment.
Here’s what you need to know about getting general health care services at this health center:
We may refer you to a primary care physician if your test results are not in a healthy (normal) range.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for general health care services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.