Men's Health Care in Hampton, VA
Hampton Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- colon cancer screening
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- routine physicals for men age 18 and older
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
There may be additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (757) 826-2079.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: