Men's Health Care in Hampton, VA
Hampton Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- colon cancer screening
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- routine physicals for men age 18 and older
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Vasectomy services may be covered by your insurance. Please let us know that you would like to use your insurance when you schedule your appointment. If you are uninsured, out-of-pocket cost is $465.
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Price ranges for our men’s services are:
- vasectomy - $360
- Semen analysis - $30
Consultation - $75
Vasectomy procedures are covered by most private insurance.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: