Men's Health Care in Memphis, TN
Memphis Health Center - Midtown offers the following services:
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- STD Testing and Treatment
- HIV Testing
- Emergency Contraception - "Morning After Pill"
- Gardasil Vaccine (HPV Vaccine)
Prices and Payment Information
- Payment is expected at the time of service.
- Some men’s health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
- Medicaid accepted.
- TN Medicaid Managed Care Plans: BlueCare, Amerigroup, United Healthcare Community Plan of TN
- MS Medicaid
There may be additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you don’t have insurance and need help paying for your abortion, call us. We may be able to help you with financial assistance. You can also go to AbortionFunds.org for financial help.
TN Medicaid Managed Care Plans: BlueCare, Amerigroup, United Healthcare Community Plan of TN accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (866) 711-1717.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: