General Health Care in Columbia, SC
Columbia Health Center offers the following general health care services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- diabetes screening
- flu vaccination
- high blood pressure screening
- physical exams
- pregnancy planning services
- smoking cessation
- tetanus vaccination
- thyroid screening
Other Sexual and Reproductive Health Services.
Our health center offers services in:
- Breast Exams
- Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Erectile Dysfunction Education and Referrals
- Fertility Referrals
- Fibroids Evaluation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (for menopausal clients)
- Incontinence Education
- Infertility Education
- Jock Itch Exam and Treatment
- Mammogram Referrals
- Menopause – Evaluation and Treatment
- Pap Testing
- Premature Ejaculation Education and Referrals
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Education
- Testicular Exam with referrals if needed
- Urinary Tract Infections – Testing and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections – Testing and Treatment
- Zika Education
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (including premenstrual syndrome), or even a lost tampon.
General health care services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: as schedule allows
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting general health care services at this health center:
Depending on your concern, a genital exam may be recommended or required as part of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
We offer education and treatment for menopause, including hormonal and nonhormonal treatment(s). Hormone replacement therapy for menopausal clients requires a routine checkup or records of your most recent exam.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.