Pregnancy Testing & Services in Somerset, PA
Somerset Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.