General Health Care in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Family Planning Health Center offers the following services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- cancer screening education
- diabetes screening
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- thyroid screening
- sexual response education
- smoking cessation
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for general health care services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.