Primary Care in Moon Township, PA
Moon Township Health Center offers the following services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- cancer screening education
- diabetes screening
- hepatitis A vaccine
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- thyroid screening
- smoking cessation
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the Women's Health Care page.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.