Birth Control in Bedford Heights, OH
Bedford Heights Surgery Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.