Primary Care in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Health Center offers the following services:
- Allergy Treatment
- Annual checkups
- Birth control
- Cancer screening
- Cholesterol screening
- Colds/flu/fever/sore throats
- Diabetes screening and treatment
- Flu vaccination
- High blood pressure screening and treatment
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Infectious disease screenings
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions
- Physical exams
- Preventive care including routine gynecological care
- Routine health screenings
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sinus, ear, and respiratory infections
- Skin rashes, moles and lesions
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and strains
- Thyroid screening
- Urinary tract infections
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the Women's Health Care page.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for general health care services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.