Pregnancy Testing & Services in Shrewsbury, NJ
Shrewsbury Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Monday through Friday walk-in hours are 9 am to 3:30 pm. Some Saturday hours - call for schedule.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We do not offer blood pregnancy tests.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.